Despite a busy year, I am so blessed to be part of a lot of amazing teams. I was part of the Pebbles Inc and Kaisercraft Design Team that ended middle of this year but now, the opportunity to work with BasicGrey and Cosmo Cricket came surprisingly.
I truly believed that I have grown as an artist and as a scrapbooker over the year. This is my time to see how much I have grown. I will do this month by month to see the progress I made.
Wow that was hard. I love every single layout that I did so it's really tough to narrow them down to one per month.
Now my realization:
- Hannah is still my muse, 80% overall
- Most of my layouts doesn't have journaling
- I still can't figure out what mys style is because I don't see any cohesiveness in my pages (unless my style is not having any style at all)
- I am still loving handcutting patters from patterned papers
- I can't get enough of layering
- I only submitted to one magazine call, luckily, my page was in the cover
My Scrapbook Resolution
- start project life this year
- add journaling to all my pages
- create more pages of myself and my dh (I will demand that he allows me to take photos of him)
- I know I love layering but I would love to try to make simpler designs (due to time constraints)
- I know shipping layouts is expensive but I will try to submit to mag calls this year
- I miss joining challenges online, I would love to participate more
Well that's it! I truly would like to thank all of you for continuously supporting me, reading and commenting here in my blog and for following my journey as a scrapbooker. I owe all my achievements from all of you. You are all special to me and I value each and everyone of you. THANK YOU!
Wishing everyone a Happy and Blessed New Year!!!