January 2, 2009

HAPPY 2009!!!

Greetings to everyone!

Wow! This will be my first post for 2009 and I'm very excited. This will be the first of many posts to come for this year.

Anyway, we had a simple and memorable new year's eve. Luckily, my boss granted us to work at a later schedule of 3am instead of 12midnight. I spent the celebration with my baby, my hubby and my in-laws. We had pasta with meatsauce, fruit salad, ham, hotdogs, and the infamous 13 assorted fruits for good luck.

It was my daughter's first new years eve. She did not panicked but her eyes were wide open the entire time. Maybe that's because I woke her up around 15mins before 12 and was greeted with loud firecrackers and thick smoke verywhere. hehehe. Sorry baby.

I did some scrapbooking too and continued my Christmas 2008 album. So far I made 5 pages already. I'll post some photos once I've finished them. Sorry about the images though because I do not have DSLR yet, I am still using my Sony Ericsson K800i.

1 comment:

KeeponScrappin said...

Hello Lady Grace! Thank you so much for stopping by. Welcome to the world of scrapbooking. It literally scrapbook every day. I have four girls and a wonderful husband and they are my reason for scrapbooking. I've been scrappin for 15+ years and my girls scrapbook too. I look forward to your creations.