Good day to you all!!!
I think you are wondering why I wasn't able to post for the past few days while everybody was celebrating NSD. Well, your guess is wrong. I was not busy scrapping, I was not out of town but the main reason why I wasn't able to scrap is because of these few Badluck:
1. My aunt died last Friday
2. My laptop died on me last Saturday
3. Need to replace my laptop immediately since I use it for work
4. Attended a company get-together
5. Need to reinstall all my application
These events were unexpected. I have planned the week ahead and thought I can finish several LOs since there had been a great amount of inspirations everywhere.
Oh well, on with the GOOD NEWS.
I thought my weekend was doomed but God does work in mysterious ways and I had received so much blessing still.
1. I was able to get a better computer, HP Pavillion A6090 with Intel Core 2 Quad 2.33Ghz Processor, 4Gig RAM, and 500Gig Hard Drive. Cool Eh?
2. I won another RAK from my dear friend Shaz.
3. I won the Blind Scrap Challenge over at A2Z Scraplets. Click here to view announcement.
4. I got an email from Angela Pruitt stating that 2 of my LOs, "Just Being Me"and "See Hannah Dreaming"will be published at Scrap N Art July/Aug Issue.
Ain't I lucky to get so much blessings despite the problems I encountered last weekend? God is truly a wonderful God.
Till next time ladies