June 28, 2009

Creative Scrappers Sketch #58 Revealed!

Good day!!!

I am really sorry if wasn't able to post for more than a week. I have been busy with Hannah, moving out to a new house, and a contest that I've joined locally, "Scrappin'Moms Idol '09." Unfortunately, I cannot post any layouts from the contest yet so for the meantime I would love to share to you my DT Reveal for Creative Scrappers Sketch #58.

Here is the sketch:
Here is my take:
I totally love the patterned papers that I got from the store (All patterned papers are available at My2Angels Online Store)

Pink Paislee Office Lingo Lunch Hour
KaiserCraft AllSorts pp- Mango
Rose Moka Diva Princess
KaiserCraft Distracted pp


Special thanks to Tracy for these gorgeous products!


Every order gets a FREE GIFT NO minimum purchase amount required and NO limit of how many times you can receive the free gift (the free gift changes each month)

Free Referral Thank You Gift

Another way to receive a free gift is to refer someone to my2angels.

They must pay for their order and mention you at checkout.

There is no limit to how many times you can receive a free referral thank you gift

So what are you waiting for, visit My2Angel's Online Store NOW to get those amazing free gifts.


Thanks for viewing! I'll be dropping by at your blogs now and will try to catch up with everybody!

14 comments:

Tara Orr said...

Another beautiful layout - love the colours!!

Liza said...

Beautiful layout LG! I love all the details you added.
You can share your Idol layout in your blog. You just have to mention that it's for the Idol and include a link to the Scrappin' Moms blog/gallery. Thanks!

bjay said...

aahw, I'm a sucker for anythihng pink, LG! love this. and are those kaisercraft pearls? my eyes are failing me again eh...

nice seeing you last saturday at the LI store :)

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Love it heaps dear! Amazing as always!

Kathie said...

Beautiful as always LG!! You are so clever with your LO's!! Love it
Kathie
xoxo

Talia Lynette said...

Gorgeous layout :)

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

wow gorgeous layout hun, love it!!!! good luck with the contest, i'm sure you'll do great xx

Monique Liedtke said...

Oh another wonderful layout!! Love your take on the sketch and really love those fibrant colours you used!!! and your title says it all!! Great!! TFS!

iza said...

lovely.i love the pps too.look great on this lo.it must be fun joining the Scrappin' mom Idol contest.dun forget to have fun n gud luck babe!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the layout, you always amazed me with the papers you mixed. Never would think of half of what you do. Just awesome.
Idol 09 LOL please share it like Liza said ...
Tracy :)

Jazzy1972 said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! gorgeous layout as always hun, great take on that sketch. Jay xx

Marisa said...

OMG LG you have created another fabulous LO! Love your take on the sketch.

Chowchow said...

Ooohhh - love the pink, and all those cut out 3d flower. Totally gorgeous!

CreativeMe68 said...

OMG Where do you come up with the inspiration for these LO's??? You are so talented! Luv Shaz xoxo