June 16, 2009

Toots!

Good day!!!

Just a quick post for now. I am so excited to announce that I have been chosen to be part of Creative Scrappers Sketch Team!!!! I am so honored because I never thought I'll be accepted since I've only started sketching a few weeks ago. Thanks Kristine for this opportunity!

For my 2nd, I just want to thank ScrapThat! for an amazing crop held 2weeks ago. It was their first and it was great. Great job to all the DTs and to Lori and Amanda for a well organized event! I was the Grand Winner! Woohoo!!!

And last but not the least, thanks to Cafe Mojo for choosing my Summer LO as their Summer Challenge Winner!

That's it for now. i will posting some layouts later on. And again, thanks ladies for dropping by.

9 comments:

Mia Castrillo said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to be inspired by your sketches!

Vicki said...

Congratulations. Have recently discovered your blog and have been enjoying reading your previous posts. Can't believe you have only been scrapping such a short time - truly lovely layouts.

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

yay huge congrats to you - that's amazing news.... well done xxx

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Congrats sis! Really talented!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Congrats LG, well done. You deserve the honour, your work is beautiful.

:) Marcia P

Chowchow said...

Congrats LG. Will def check the site for your sketch.

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

hiya hun
i've left you a blog award over on my blog!!
hugs xx

Ems said...

Congrats! Ang galing! Will try one of those sketches at Creative Scrappers! Oist sali ka scrappinmoms' idol ha...love your own ;o) *wink*

Jess said...

Congrats...you are so deserving!