July 10, 2009

WOOT!!!!!

Thank God its Friday and what an amazing Friday it is!

Yes, obviously I am very very happy and excited to share with you all that I made it!

I am now a PROUD Design Team Member of My Scrapbook Nook! I was actually invited by Camilla to tryout for their DT Call. To be honest, I am really not expecting this. I think you will know what I mean if you go ahead and checkout their DT's blogs. THEY ARE AMAZING!!! CELEBRITIES!!!

Just a quick story, I was really quiet at their DT Call thread over their forum but I am quite active at the other topics this was because I am too scared and intimidated with the talent they have there. Then yesterday, while reading the DT CALL thread, Leah Killian (YES, her!!! Can you imagine?) mentioned that she was trying to reach those ladies that she picked through phone. And she said she's having some hard time reaching some girls. So I checked my phone and there's nothing. So I just admitted the fact that I did not made it.

After a few hours, I was sleeping, my cellphone rang and the screen says "WITHHELD". From that moment I knew it was her because everytime I see "WITHHELD" on my incoming call, it only means it's an international call. So I picked up the phone and yes, it was her. I know I did not sound so excited while talking to her but that was because I was totally shocked.

I can't believe that I made it. WOW! The new team of DTs are really talented. Feel free to check out their individual blog found at my blog's sidebar. I assure you, you will be amazed.

So I would like to invite all my friends and readers to be part of My Scrapbook Nook. They are a kit club that offers inspiration. camaraderie, great tutorials, amazing challenges, and great kit value. Check out their My Scrapbook Nook July Kit:


Gorgeous right? I am truly blessed to be part of My Scrapbook Nook. Thank you Camilla for the invitation, Thank you Leah for your trust and Congratulations to the lovely ladies who made it! Hope you can all join me there.

24 comments:

Camilla Ekman said...

You're an amazing scrapper and I love your sketches. It's going to be so much fun working with you! *hugs* Wohoo!!!

CreativeMe68 said...

Congrats to you Lady Grace...I love what you do and how you do it! wishing you all the luck with this new DT and can't wait to see what you come up with it is always new and exciting...Love Love Love your LO's Luv Shaz xoxo

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

wow LG, that is amazing news, congrats xx

CreativeMe68 said...

Good Morning again Beautiful...I have left you some lovin over on my blog Luv Shaz xoxo

beckyjune said...

I am so excited that you made the team. Camilla is right, your work is incredible and I can't wait to get to know you better!!

Congrats!

Mia Castrillo said...

Congrats! I'm sure you will be brilliant with them. Way to go Pinay! :D

Kris Berc said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic! :)

Stacey Michaud said...

I am a fan of your work and can't wait to be your teammate! So exciting!

Melissa Wright said...

Congrats LG!!! Your work is amazing, you are a celebrity scrapbooker in my opinion!! Wow that kit is gorgeous I will have to go check it out!

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Go sis!You are such a talent and your works are amazing. I am a number one fan. Now that you are there,im thinking to be an active member now..lol! Love yah sis!

P.S. You are a celebrity in my eyes, and i will always be your no. fan!

Go go go!!!

Tracey said...

Congratulations Lady Grace. What an amazing experience for you. Enjoy! You are an extremely talented lady and you will fit in just nicely....xxx

Tara Orr said...

not even REMOTELY surprised!! hello!! Have you taken a look at your work lately - stunning, breathtaking, outstanding (I could go on...) Great news hun! You are right up there with the rest of them - even if you don't think so.

Excited to work with you over at Creative Scrappers!

Monique Liedtke said...

Wohoooo!!!! I told you again and again, you're such a talented lady!!! I'm so happy for you! Hope you have lots of fun there!
Big hug,
Monique

Anonymous said...

yay!! congratulations!! *huggies*

Zarah said...

CONGRATS and WELCOME - we'll be having a LOT of fun, I'm sure!
Ps. You rock - your art is stunning!!

lexie said...

Concgatulations on your new DT possision you will be an asset to the team as you are so talented......
have a little something on my blog for you so do drop by when you can....oxo

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Congrats LG! That is truly fantastic and so well deserved!! Your work is very inspiring, you deserve the recognition x

Ingrid said...

CONGRATS!!!!! So totally not surprizing :-) You rock!

Can't wait to see what you make with the gorgeous Nook kits!

Ingrid

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Congratulations LG, you are certainly part of the talent there. Way to go!

:) Marcia P

Lee i. said...

congrats LG

bjay said...

congrats, LG! woot!!!

you'll be awesome there! :)

Liza said...

congrats lg! the kits from scrapbook nook are amazing! and am pretty sure you will never fall short of amazing with your new creations! way to go!

Ems said...

Congrats! I'm not really surprised! You've got amazing talent! ;o)

chrisw said...

congratulations on the new Dt spot LG