August 20, 2009

TGIF!

Happy Friday to all of you!

Can you imagine? We're almost at the "BER" months meaning Christmas is around the corner. Are you planning for the holidays already? Thanksgiving and Christmas? As for me, I am quite busy preparing for moving to a new house that I have never thought or planned anything yet. Maybe next month :P


Anyway for today, I would love to share some photos taken last Monday. Me, my DH and my DD went to the mall to kill time while letting my baby try out some fun stuff at the kids playgym, it was her first time and boy she enjoyed it too much that she doesn't want to leave.


Then here are some photos of me, my DD and my DH at the mall too:


I can't wait to scrap these photos that day was really precious to me. Even though it was really tiring, we enjoyed every moment of it and seeing my baby having so much fun makes me really happy as a mother. She really had grown but still a baby.

Thanks for looking. I will post some random layouts that I did this week tomorrow.

Happy weekend!

8 comments:

Jess said...

beautiful pics LG...she is adorable!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Beautiful photos LG. These times are so very precious. Can't wait to see your layouts.

Tara Orr said...

Awwwwe - these are so sweet! The first one of Hanna walking away is my fave - and the one of the 2 of you also!!!

Belynda-Lee said...

oh wow LG these photos are beautiful, wow you take some awesome photos!! These layouts will look stunning. Congrats too on making it to the top 10!!! wtg hun, my fingers, eyes and toes are all crossed for you heheh xoxo.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Beautiful photos LG, she is such a pretty girl. And growing up very fast!

Take care,

Marcia P

Monique Liedtke said...

Can imagine these photos are special, they are wonderful! I just got back from my holiday and am now reading up on all my fav blogs....huge congrats on making it to the final round of scrappin Mom Idol! You deserve it!!!
Have a lovely sunday and talk soon!
Monique

Lydia said...

What wonderful photos, I love the coloring of the one crossing the netting, congrats on making the top 10 in scrap idols, your entries are incredible, I adore your mini album and let her grow is precious!

Chowchow said...

Beautiful photos LG.