October 15, 2009

Laughter is to the soul...

as soap is to the body. I totally agree with this quote! Laughter is a need, a necessity. So where do you get your daily dose from?

I get mine from various origins. Friends, family, and yes... facebook! (lol) are just a few of my favorite source. My regular dosage of smile and laughter comes from my daughter Hannah. I just feel so alive and so young when I am with her. You know how kids are. They do such crazy and funny things without any prompting or prodding at all! I can just imagine how fun it is to be a child.. even if it's only for a few minutes.

This being said, I would like to share to you a simple layout that I did about my daily laughter with Hannah. This is my take for Category Stories October prompt 1. I have used some leftover Sassafras pps from my stash.

The photo used here was taken at a time I was fooling around with Hannah and giving her my hair for a temporary wig. She looked like Sadako from "THE RING". (Sorry it was a reference to a Japanese horror flick). I was totally out of my mind laughing and rolling with her. This was a very happy and carefree day for us.

Photobucket

This is me and Hannah fooling around. I love playing with her, it even makes me cry because I am so thankful for having her in my life. Thanks for dropping by!

11 comments:

Lydia said...

Great layout love that sassasfras, so much fun

Lisa Andrews said...

Love how you use bright colors. The photos look great tinted. Cool idea!

Jana Eubank said...

What a fun page! I love all the little details!

Jana Eubank said...

What a fun page! I love all the little details!

Tracey said...

Love all the colour LG. Awesome page :)

Marisa said...

Such a bright fun page LG! Love all of the detail and the photos here...

Lailani said...

Great LO LG! The rainbow paper makes me...SMILE:)
Have a wonderful day!

Ann-Marie said...

So much fun!! Gorgeous use of colour - amazing!!

Vicki said...

gorgeous Layout hun, totally stunning. hope you're doing well, take care xx

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

love it sis!

Marcia said...

This is so beautiful LG, wow, your use of colour is amazing.

Marcia