February 28, 2010

I'm so excited it's March already!!!!

You know why??? Because of My Scrapbook Nook's March Kit!!!

March brings a breath of spring with it, in colors of newly sprung crocus and budding leaves! You will delight in the freshness of Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage, and whisk away the last of the winter snowflakes!

Kit Includes:
10 Double Sided Pink Paislee Bayberry Collection
2 Die Cut Sheets From The Bayberry Collection
1 Bayberry Ambrose Cardstock Alpha
1 Bayberry Decorative Tape
1 Pkg. Bayberry Ribbon Pleats
1 Handful of Buttons-Buttons Galore
1 Pkg. JB Pins
1 American Crafts Alpha-Thickers
1 Pkg. Maya Road Sew Cute Mini Chipboard Set

That's not all!!! Since we would like to give the best to our members, My Scrapbook Nook is offering the February Kit for FREE if you subscribe to our Kit Club for a year.

So what are you waiting for? Order your Nook Kits NOW!!! Remember, this kit is available at My Scrapbook Nook. And remember, if you avail of our subscription, you'll get these kits for only $28 monthly. Avail of our 12months subscription and you'll get your 13th month kit for FREE. THAT IS 2 FREE KITS if you subscribe now!!! So hurry up! Sign up now! And dont forget to place my name (LG) on the referral field. ORDER HERE!!!!

Join today to make sure you don't miss a single wonderful kit!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Okay, I've resisted as long as I could and decided to order. But I'm having a couple problems-
1) is there a promotional code I need to use?
2) I don't see a referral box
3) I've gone through the check out twice and it keeps telling me there is an error, I've double checked everything, any helpful hints?
Thanks!