May 13, 2010

Busy crazy + a layout

Sorry for being a bad blogger this week. Work is giving me the pressure right now and need to do 10 hours for 10 days including this weekend. I am pretty much like a zombie doing a lot of things with only a few hours of sleep. So please bare with me in the next couple of days if you dont hear from me on your blog or in here.

Sharing another layout that I did using one of my favorite manufacturer, October Afternoon, featured on My Scrapbook Nook's May Kit.

Photobucket

Everything is from the kit except for the buttons and the diecut patterned paper

Photobucket

Thanks for viewing and remember, there is an ongoing NEW MEMBER SPECIAL over at My Scrapbook Nook for the entire month of May. If you sign up this month, you will receive a $15 shop credit or the next time your kit is billed we will take $15 off your next kit.

Let me tell you about My Scrapbook Nook Kit Club. The kits are loaded with the latest and greatest products in the scrapping industry. It's always balanced and creatively designed to help you in your artistic journey! We draw from a variety of manufacturers, favoring textures, patterns and concepts that compliment and enhance the paper line of the month. The kits are one of the best deals in the industry as we load them up with as much scrappy goodness as we can find, and always charge only $28!

Get your Nook Kits now because everything is just getting better and better. And remember, if you avail of our subscription, you'll get these kits for only $28 monthly. Avail of our 12months subscription and you'll get your 13th month kit for FREE. So hurry up! Sign up now! And dont forget to place my name (LG) on the referral field. ORDER HERE!!!! and avail of the NEW MEMBER SPECIAL

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the fresh design on this layout!

Marisa said...

Love the bright fun feel to this layout LG, fantastic design as well. Just love your work LG :)

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Wow wow wow. I think this is my new favourite layout of yours. Love the bright colours, and that you could fit so many photos on it. But my most favourite thing is what you did with the Ice-Cream paper, layering up the similar colours like that. GENIUS!!!!!

Sue Lui said...

Love the fun bright layout, LG! Your dd looks like she's having so much fun. :)

jennmom2000 said...

This has got to be my new favorite of yours! I love this one! Beautiful job again girl!

Kim said...

ooo so cool and super bright and happy, love it...hope things slow down for you soon

hayleycreates said...

Love your mix of bright colours. I always find them challenging - but like everything else, you pull it off!

Mel said...

This is a magnificent layout LG, I just love the disjointed parts of it, as soon as I get my bill time out of the way, I will purchase these great kits, they are beautiful. I am sorry they are working you so hard but if it is any consolation, you do great layouts as a zombie. Love Melxx

Wendy said...

Beautiful as always LG! Just love your style it is always fun visiting your blog! :)

Wati Basri said...

such a nice bright colours to go along with the pics!! FAB!!

Wendy Kwok said...

this page is superb with the awesome design and colors!