July 14, 2010

Card Class at My Scrapbook Nook

I just want to invite you all at My Scrapbook Nook's Message Board. We offer different monthly classes for everyone. From Double Pages layout, cards, altered projects and more. You can check it out here!

I just want to share this card that I did using my co-DT Zarah's gorgeous and fun Card Class.


I have used the lovely Nook July Kit featuring Lily Bee Design's Hello Sunshine Collection. To view the entire content of this kit click here.

Remember that there is a special right now for new members. New Members starting June 23, while supplies last, will receive a free June Kit!!!!!!! You must sign up for 1 year. You will receive your 13th kit for free too. 2 free kits with a 1 year membership. We will sub with another free kit when we run out.

1 comment:

Jona Panesa said...

its really a lovely card!