July 9, 2010

Posting today!!!

Happy Friday ladies!!!!

What a busy week for me WOW! Sorry if I have neglected my blog lately. I have been busy with creating projects here and there, work, and household stuff. I have been very productive tho. I finished 6 layouts and some cards and have been scrapping daily for the past week.

 Here is a layout that I did using Cosmo Cricket's Delovely Collection that I got from YourScrapbookStash.com. At first I thought that the colors are too bright for me but after hearing a lot of good reviews about this line, I finally decided to get some  for myself. It did not disappoint me at all. This line by Cosmo Cricket is just G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S! I got the entire line with 20% off at YSS Online Store using the  June Coupon. Order yours now! Use discount code JULY2010 to avail of the 20% off discount from your entire order!


I remember the day when we took this photos of my DD Hannah. We were at SM North City Mall and saw this huge tarpaulins covering some areas that are under construction. The colors were vibrant and I immediately thought of the Delovely paper line. Took several photos and whala! Instant cute layout!


Materials Used: Background Paper-Basic Grey Basics Manila, Patterned Paper-Cosmo Cricket Delovely, Sticckers - Cosmo Cricket Delovely, Others - Distress Ink pads and MS Border Punch.

I decided not to add any other embellishment and only use the patterns from the papers as embellishments. I love handcutting these patterns, it relaxes me. The design is very simple and I love it!

Thanks for viewing. I hope you all have a great weekend! If you need some inspiration this weekend, checkout the Friday Sketch over at YSS Blog here! My co-DT Alyssa made this really fun sketch using a lot of circles.

10 comments:

Miss Mary said...

Those papers are just PERFECT for that picture!!! I too hae a hard time working with bright colors..that in itself is a challenge for me. Thanks for the love you have been leaving on my blog. Makes my heart smile!
hugs,

Tara Orr said...

totally awesome - as always. Love your stuff LG! Your papers and photos are always a perfect match!

Marisa said...

wow these papers and photos co-ordinate perfectly, totally awesome layout :)

Star Rork said...

Those colors are popping so beautifully!

Mel said...

This is my very favourite range of papers at the moment, super gorgeous, I love this layout, everything is just perfect. Love Melxx Off to check out the papers at YSS.

Zarah said...

Oh, LG - that is sooooo amazingly pretty!!

Kim said...

that photo is just fabulous....love the way you havent used embellies too

Anonymous said...

This is stunning,I so love the lime green, what a beautiful bright LO....

Alyssa said...

How Beautiful :) Ditto on the cutting = relaxing xx
Lys

iza said...

love it lg.the design, colors, pp n the perfect picture.fab!!!