September 6, 2010

Bad Blogger

Hi ladies! Hope everyone of you are doing okay. I am so sorry if I wasn't able to update my blog for the past week. My father-in-law passed away last August 28 and me and my dh had been busy arranging the funeral and burial. Thank you to those who sent their condolences and prayers on my Facebook account.

I still have so much to share with you all from the projects I did for the month of August. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to scrap for the past week but I am so ready to get back to it this week. Stay tuned for more projects soon

12 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

So sorry to hear of your loss. (((Hugs)))

Unknown said...

All the best to you and your family. Looking forward to seeing your next projects!

Erica Hettwer said...

Oh, LG! I'm so sorry! Hugs and prayers to you and your family.

Tara Orr said...

oh sweets - you guys have been through hell this past while - pneumonia with Hannah and yourself, your father in law - seriously, we UNDERSTAND! Take care of you and your family! Huge {{HUGS}}

~* steph :) *~ said...

oh LG, no need to apologize. my sincere condolences to you, your DH and his family. i'm so sorry to hear this. my thoughts are with you. take care, steph

pysselpetra said...

So Sorry LG. My condolances

Jess said...

Ohhh LG I am sorry to hear this...sending you all {hugs}

Okispice said...

so sorry about your loss!

Mel said...

I am so sorry to hear about your father in law, my condolensces to you and your husband, hope you are well otherwise, Love Melxx

RiNNE said...

My condolences to you and your family. So sorry about your Father-in-law's passing.

Miss Mary said...

Oh My LG..I'm so sorry to hear that. Have you in my prayers..
hugs,

Michelle H. said...

LG, So sorry about your loss!
We just went through that in June my FIL at 63 passed away sudden.
I will be praying for all of you!!
Hugs!!