September 7, 2010

Hippy Girl layout

Hi everyone! What a great day to scrap right? Unfortunately for me, I still can't :( My dd has a fever again and we need to bring her to the hospital later to undergo some blood test. The last few weeks has really been crazy. Now I believe the saying, when it rains, it pours.

So for now, I will share with you a layout that I did using Kaisercraft's Hippy Girl collection that was released last month. This collection was fun to work with because the colors are perfect, I love the patterns and it is so versatile.

“Princess” layout by LG Belarmino – Kaisercraft Hippy Girl Collection 12×12 Double Sided patterned papers, Paper Pad (PP828), Die Cut Elements (DC324), and Printed Chipboard (CB113),. Kaisercraft Wooden Flourishes Leaves (FL301), Alpha Stickers Avocado (AS218) and Mini Alphas White & Black (MA502)


Thanks for dropping by! And thank you for all your lovely comments, it did lessen the pain and depression of losing someone you love and look up to.

18 comments:

Chowchow said...

Hi LG, Sorry you are going through a hard time. Hope Hannah feels better soon. Take care.

Leanne said...

Hi LG. I Hannah is feeling better really soon. You're absolutely right when you say "when it rains, it pours!" Everything always seems to go wrong at the same time. {{hugs}}

Hope everything went well...x

Melissa Wright said...

Beautiful LO!! Hope your DD is feeling better soon!!!

Anonymous said...

LG This is stunning, I love all your layering, it looks great. I hope things for your family are starting to settle down now, and you are feeling better...take care xxx

Chloe said...

Gorgeous LO - beautiful colours :-). Hope things get better for you soon.

Heidi Kelley said...

That layout is just SO BEAUTIFUL!

~* steph :) *~ said...

what a pretty layout, LG! love the bright, beautiful colors! love those flowers and adore the pix of your little hannah.
still keeping you in my thoughts. take care. *hugs* steph

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous LO!!
Such pretty colors and love all the details!!
So sorry about your dd hope she will feel better quickly!!
Hugs!

Myia Shantrice said...

Awww little Hannah will be in my prayers! Love your work as always. She is a doll!

An Zeelmaekers said...

love your LO and a lot of good luck wishes

Kim said...

Oh this is just divinely gorgeous...so pretty and girly...hoping Hannah is well soon

Mel said...

I am so sorry to hear about dear little Hannah, I pray she will be fine, the flu is awful here too at the moment, what a stunning layout. Take care, Melxx

Treesa said...

Gorgeous layout LG love what you have done with this range :) Hope your girl is betta soon we know just how you are feeling...my boy been sick then I been sick for weeks and then my uncle passed away on the weekend. Hope this time goes quickly for you :)

beckyjune said...

Poor sweet girl. I hope she gets feeling better soon. Your layout is gorgeous as always.

Unknown said...

What a cute and vibrant LO. Love all of the colors!

Nita said...

I really hope Hannah feels better soon. Hugs to you and your family.
Your layout is sooo great. Love it!
hugs
Nita

Kathy Martin said...

Whoa! What an awesome page! Love it! :)

Jill Sarginson said...

this layout is completely adorable, hope the little one feels better soon