November 15, 2010

Having fun with mists!

Happy Monday everyone! 39 days before Christmas 2010!

Here is a layout that I made last week using Basic Grey's Christmas line, Jovial

 "Joy" by LG Belarmino - BasicGrey Jovial patterned papers and embellishments, Maya Road Ribbon, October Afternoon stickers, and mists (Shimmerz, Tattered Angels and Maya Road) all available at YSS Online Store.



I initially started with a white 8.5x11 cardstock. Using different sizes of  circle templates, I started misting the paper background with the shades of red, green and teal. I did several layering until I am happy with my end result.

10 comments:

Ella Swan said...

LG that background is totally amazing! It looks like bokeh...so rocking...gotta try it1

Peggy said...

How sweet! I just love that background, great misting!!!! Cute picture as well, look at those eyes!!!!!
xxx Peggy

Jess said...

that background looks totally cool LG!! love it!

Sue Lui said...

That's a beautiful background, LG!

Mel said...

Just gorgeous LG, wow how you did the misting is divine, looks truly magic with the infusion of all the gorgeous colours here, and the pic is super cute too. Melxx

An Zeelmaekers said...

very beautiful lo! love the combination with mist and the colors of your paper...

laterg8r said...

love the misting and that birdie :D

kathie said...

Great misting LG! I love that because you've created your own custom background it gives the Jovial pp and embellishments a completely different, unique look. Fab!

Anonymous said...

Love those misted circle's & thank you for your sweet comment's, i look forward to seeing your post's now & am gratefull you take the time {{{hugs}}} my friend!! x x

RiNNE said...

Just beautiful!! I love your misting!