December 12, 2010

altered frame as gift

There are so many ways to save this holiday season and one of them is by altering items found in your home. For my project, I have used an old photo frame and altered it with patterned paper and embellishments from the New Arrival Boy collection. By simply using one patterned paper, I was able to cover the body of the frame with paper rolls. This technique added dimension to the original frame that I started with. The great thing about Pebbles embellishments is that the work has already been made for you. By simply placing them together, I was able to create a beautiful layering of design. This project is so easy to do and you should try it out!

 Pebbles supplies used:
New Arrival Boy Precious (75107)
New Arrival Boy Chips (744116)
New Arrival Boy Felt Embellishments (747001)

Other supplies used:
Frame

No comments: