February 5, 2011

Introducing...

Please welcome the NEWEST members of the My Scrapbook Nook Design Team!
Katarina Damm-Blomberg-Sweden
Ingrid Danvers-the Netherlands
Nadia Cannizzo- Australia
Jessy Christopher- Malaysia
Anna Sigridur Eyjolfsdottir -Iceland

Returning DTs:
Leah Killian-USA-DT Lead
Zarah Peterson-Sweden-DT Assistant
Stacey Michaud-USA
Becky Williams-USA
Hilde Aaslund-Norway
Carol Monson-USA
Tanya Tahir-Australia
Danni Reid-USA
Lady Grace Belarmino-Phillipines

Wooohooo! Talk about worldwide! I am doing the running man right now! I am so blessed for being given another chance. This is my 4rth term here at the Nook and I cannot be more happier. Thank you to Leah and Pam for trusting me once again to be part of the team, my co-DT members from the past 3 terms, to all my chatty friends at the board and to all my blog readers who continued to support me. It is truly such an honor to be part of an amazing Team.

And of course, to all the guest designers congratulations to all of you! I am in awe with all your talent and I can't wait to see your creations with the upcoming kits!

Now For Our Amazingly Talented and Diverse Guest Designers:
Marie-Ange Lefevre (Marinette)- France
Ann Cicilie Flått-Denmark
Pamella Brown-USA
Carly Robertson-USA
Berdien Weideveld-the Netherlands
Tina McDonald-Canada
Keri Babbitt-USA
Jill Sarginson-Canada
Maria "Mija" Comstad-Sweden
Julianne McKenna-De Lumen -Australia
Lilith Eeckels-Belgium
Sarah Eclavea-USA

Congrats! I can't wait to start working! This will be another fabulous term so to all of you, join the fun with us!

15 comments:

thearthurz said...

Congrats to all of the ladies!

beckyjune said...

It's an amazing group, isn't it? I am just so happy to get to be on the team another term with you. Congrats, LG!

Anonymous said...

The Nook is a fab site and the DT is amazing! I am so thrilled to be able to work along side your talented self! :D

Unknown said...

Congrats! You are a busy, busy, scrappy lady! Well done with all your scrappy success! Well deserved!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Congrats LG!! I am sooo happy to be on the team again with you. It's going to be an awesome 6 months :D

Pam said...

So excited that you are on for another term! Your work is beautiful and I can't wait to see more of it! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Diana Waite said...

Yeah congrats to you!

Jessy Christopher said...

it's so awesome that we are in the same team, LG!! You are just so talented that they need you for another term :) Fab list!!

Christel said...

Congrats to you. I love youre works:)

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Congrats LG! SO happy that we will be working together. I am a huge fan of your work and am inspired by all that you make!

Anonymous said...

congrates on another round chick x x

Zarah said...

It just wouldn't do, having the Nook DT without you! You're amazing! Congrats, hun!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Huge congrats, LG!! I'm excited to be on the DT with you. Your work is awesome and I'm so glad I found you via the Nook.

Carol said...

congrats LG!!!! so happy to work with you again ;)

Alex said...

Honestly, I can't imagine the Nook without you! You just have to stay.. like... forever! ;-) Congrats!