February 8, 2011

she's growing up so fast

Time flies so fast since I had Hannah. I remember being bored almost everyday before I had her. Now, with all the mother-thing and doing this hobby, I feel that 24hours is not enough.

Being a mother to Hannah inspired me tremendously. I was able to live the life I wanted. Seeing her smile everyday makes my day complete. I love waking her up every morning, preparing her for school and giving her favorite breakfast (milo and pandesal). She's only 2years old but I feel that she's growing up so fast.


This photo was taken this morning before she went to school. This year I am trying my best to take random photos and videos on a daily busy. I just want to capture simple memories like this.

Let me share with you a layout I made recently using the Nook February kit. The photos were taken one  Saturday morning last October. I lover her smile on these photos. I am so glad I was able to capture it on camera.

 "Live Your Dream" layout by LG Belarmino - My Scrapbook Nook February kit featuring Webster Pager Hollywood Vogue- Vellum paper, stickers, petite pad and patterned papers; Others: Kraft Envelope by maya Road, Jenni Bowlin Rubons, and twine.

Played with the twine and the pins here.



**********************************
With a soft touch of drama, vintage glamor and stunning teals and purples the February kit spells love in a totally new way! Dig in and explore the gorgeous layers, the subtle florals and delicate ease of this kit!


Including:

12 Webster's Pages Hollywood Vogue Papers
1 WP Vellum Page
1 Set of Cosmo Cricket Lavender Bling Letters
1 WP Die Cut Paper
1 WP Set of Phrase Stickers
2 Sets of Jenni Bowlin Rubons
1 WP Floral Peacock Bouquet
5 MR Heart Pins

Get yours today!


New Members, while supplies last, will receive a free Kit!!!!!!! You must sign up for 1 year. You will receive your 13th kit for free too. 2 free kits with a 1 year membership. Get surprised with one of our FAB Kits!

17 comments:

Carina Flufftoffla said...

LOVE your page! I'm inspired!

Jess said...

Hannah is just the sweetest! loving your pg!

hilde janbroers said...

love your amazing layout!!

Nerrida said...

Oh that's just so beautiful LG - what a sentiment. You've inspired me now to do the same - everyday memories are so wonderful aren't they. (and they do grow up so dam fast!)

Stacey said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love those photo and the layout is just fantastic.

Danielle said...

this is absolutely gorgeous! Hannah is so cute, love her smile too!! you did great work here.. maybe I can convince my hubby I need a subscription to the nook for valentines day! LOL

Nadia Cannizzo said...

SImply anothe stunning layout. I love what you have done with the kit. YEP! They do grow up so fast. Thats for sure. I feel that too...

Vicky Varvadouka said...

You must precious every moment while they are still little cause time flies so quickly!!! Your layout is amazing!I like what you have done with the thread and the envelope! I love your style! You are in my favs on my sidebar!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

This is just such a beautiful layout LG!!! She is totally adorable and I love the candid shots from everyday so much too!

My boys are so fast I take most of my photos in sports mode to avoid the blur... lol!!!

Your work always makes me smile! Thanks for being such an inspiration!!!

Mieke said...

I can imagine your girl is your inspiration, she so cute!
Wonderful layout, love the heart and what a great kit this is. I know Monique loves the Nook kits!
**Hugs**

Megan Aaron said...

love how you used the heart pins on this page! genius!

Carin McDonough said...

Gorgeous layout LG and Hannah is such a cutie pie! :)

Diana Waite said...

this is just SO lovely!

Alex said...

I can so relate! Sometimes I wish I could stop the time, but on the other hand I love seeing her grow. Nope, never bored :-) Your Hannah is adorable! You could take a clean, white cardstock, put her picture in a middle of it and you would have a beautiful layout ;-)

But of course, the one you've made here is not just beautiful - it's breathtaking! Love the heart and the twine! Such a perfect detail!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Your work is totally awesome - totally! :D

Karen Shady said...

this layoutis OUTSTANDING LG xxx one of my favorites of yours... beautiful xx

Christiane said...

this is more than beautiful!! love it!!