April 24, 2011

another Echo Park layout

Happy Easter everyone!!!

Just a quick post for today. Here is a layout inspired by Susan C's "April Showers Brings May Flowers" layout. She is our Nook member spotlight for April. You can see it here.


I have used the gorgeous Nook April kit on this page. I used most of the elements from it, patterned papers, yellow inkpad, flowers and stickers.


Like from Susan's layout, I splattered paint randomly on my white background.


The butterfly images here were stamps that I won way back. Sorry, I can't recall the brand but this is one of my favorite butterfly stamps.


The alpha sticker set that came with the kit also gave variety since there were a total of 4 designs to choose from. I decided to use each of the 4 design and played with my journaling and title.


I did a lot of fuzzy cutting and layering on this page using different thickness of foam tape.

Thanks for dropping by!

18 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Absolutely precious and sweet!!!

jacque4u2c said...

I so love your style of scrapbooking! The colors, the cluster of goodies - so BEAUTIFUL!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee that photo and the RED! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Wendy said...

WOW love it LG!! Huge fan of EP for the record and I love all your journaling in those super cool font stickers!!

joeygirl86 said...

Wow this is really beautiful, loving the colors! Happy Easter!

Kelly Massman said...

so lovely!

Noomiy said...

looove it like always! :) incredible!

Hilde/Scoobie said...

Beautiful, LG! I love the way you "read" the patterns in the papers, so you can cut them and make new patterns. Fab work and design - as usual!

Adriana - DRIARTE said...

Very beautiful Layout. Happy Easter to you and your family.

Nadia Cannizzo said...

PERFECTION! I love this...just fantastic!

Hope you had a great Easter!

HarmonySweetpea said...

Gorgous colour scheme. Love the journalling.

{Ross} said...

Beautiful lady in red! :) Fantastic page LG! Kiss

Diana Waite said...

the colors on this are AMAZING! LOVE the red mist--just GORGEOUS!

Irini said...

Gorgeous gorgeous details!!!!!
you have incredible patience for all that fussy cutting!!!
loving your work!!

Helen Tilbury said...

I love this page LG! Totally stunning!! Your work is so excellent - it never fails to inspire me! Hope the new job is going smoothly now & that you had a wonderful Easter break :)

jonaks said...

so gorgeous!!!

Melissa Hortin said...

STUNNING!! Love the journalling.

Tanya Tahir said...

LG, this is such a stunning layout!!!