July 11, 2011

Color Combo Galore 199

Happy Monday everyone! I hope everyone had an amazing weekend.

As for me, yes I did! There was no scrapping involve but I was able to relax last weekend. We stayed in a hotel a few minutes away from our house just to enjoy the luxury of not doing anything. As you all know, I work from home so being home is not as relaxing as it should be.

Anyway, I would like to share with you my take to Color Combo's palette 199:



I am so happy that I am able to play along this week because the combo inspired me to use my BasicGrey stash.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Great page. I was thinking the same about BG and the May SNook kit !

Carin McDonough said...

Stunning layout LG! What a fab colour combo and I just adore your layering! :)

Treesa said...

wow so pretty! Awesome hand cutting :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS! I Loveeeeeeee that photo, the title and loving all the fussy cutting! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Angi Barrs said...

What a super beautiful page. Love the adorable photo. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW LG This is another stunner, just where where you are heading with your style now :)

sandi said...

This is simply gorgeous! LOVE all your layers/flowers and that pic is just priceless!

pysselpetra said...

Lovely page - both happy and beautiful ♥

Annika said...

Gorgeous layout! Great details!

Mette said...

WOW!!!! THis is just sooooo beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow girl this is such a beautiful layout! Just love the design and Hannah is getting so big! :D

Tina Connolly said...

Such a pretty, happy layout. It perfectly suits the super-cute photo.