November 21, 2011

Little Black Dress plus 1


I am loving the classy look of BasicGrey's Little Black Dress Collection. They are amazing with vintage and wedding photos. At first look, I thought I can't use my Hannah's playful photos with this line but by simply adding one color, it made everything work. I chose the color blue as my plus one color. I always love the idea of using the main focal color in the photos to my design to make everything cohesive. You should try it!


Love these photos of Hannah! We were at Nuvali and she enjoyed herself too much. She was like rolling around like crazy, being free. Oh I love being a kid, you have no worries and no problems.

2 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

This is so, so splendidly pretty! I love the bold black and cream blooms, as well the cheerful hits of blue and the great element composition of this charming page.

Oodles of hugs & thanks for your wonderful blog comments, sweet gal!

Jessica

Cindy Gay said...

Very professional layouts with the Little Black Dress papers.