January 1, 2012

Happy New Year and an announcement

Hi everyone! I can't believe that it's 2012 already...WOW! Happy New Year everyone!

I am an announcement to make. I am so lucky to be given the opportunity to be part of Imaginarium's Design DT team. Honestly, I was pondering about applying to Pink Paislee, Tattered Angels and Webster call but with a tight schedule with work, I narrowed my options to the most I want to be part of. And I am so excited to receive the email invite. Thank you so much Imaginarium!

You can see the announcement over here:

5 comments:

Carol W. said...

Congratulations!

Adriana B said...

Happy new year Lady Grace, your work is so beautiful and elegant.
Looking forward to working with you on the DT in 2012 :)

Heather Jacob said...

congrats to you .. hooray !!!!! so pleased to be on this journey with you .... it is going to be a fabulous ride ... hugz x

Unknown said...

Congrats LG! Well done!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Congrats LG! You will rock their stuff!:)