March 15, 2012

Adore

Last year, Hannah was invited to be the Flower Girl, for the first time, of my friend's wedding. I was very excited for her because I know she loves doing those sort of things. She loves attention, she is one confident kid, and very charming.

I made a layout to remember her 1st flower girl moment. I never got the chance to be a flower girl so I wanted her to have this memory.


The layout was inspired by a sketch at Scrapidees. I have used Nook's October kit featuring MME goodies. All the yellow is perfect for her yellow dress. Here is a full body shot of my dd during the wedding:



I love how they accessorized her entire look. With the hat, blings and the flowers, I was inspired to accessorize my layout with the MME brads:


Thanks for dropping !

9 comments:

Carol W. said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Love this layout, the colors and the design! Just gorgeous.

Denise Price said...

Now that is a cool layout! Great idea to make the triangle shape with all those circles. Your daughter looks great in that hat--so cute!

Janet's Joy said...

Oh my goodness..she is so precious!! It reminds me of when my daughter was a flower girl.

Beckie said...

She is just gorgeous!! and a beautiful LO for her to look back on. I love the way the embellies are placed, gorgeous!!

F.T said...

Your daughter is so sweet.

Plastic Card Printing
Plastic Card

sandi said...

Wow! What a beautiful lo! And those pics are just so cute!

Jona Panesa said...

hannah is really gorgeous here. loved your page!

Karen Shady said...

HELLO my friend :) this is such a beautiful LO.. and such a lovely memory to record for Hannah... hope everything is good in your world xx

madscrappertoo said...

Beautiful lo!!