August 28, 2012

Bloghop WINNER!!!

we had our 2nd anniversay birthday blog hop over at Scraptastic Kit Club this weekend!!! Thank you so much for hopping with us and for all your sweet comments and your congratulations!
my winner of the washi tape is.......
#37by Random.org
Delete
Blogger The Copes said...
Love your layout, and I assure you that you will love the kits ~ they're infinitely versatile and they stretch a long, long way!! thanks for being part of the design team and being willing to share your talent with others of us who subscribe to Scraptastic. I look forward to coming back and reading through your blog more thoroughly~
Please email your shipping info to me at teapot2angel@yahoo.com so I can forward it to Jessica. She'll get your prize right out to you!

1 comment:

The Copes said...

:) Big smiles here! I love, love, LOVE the tape and have already gotten a lot of use out of them. I'm just now getting back to the various blogs I visited for the blog hop and wanted to let you know that I've been taping away with crafty glee! :) Thanks~