August 14, 2012

Webster Layout

Last July I was invited to guest design for Webster Pages. This layout is a combination of both collection that I received, Girl Land and Everyday Poetry. I decided to make a playful design because my inspiration came from the photos. I have made my own background design using mists, stamps, and masking. I love the idea that both collections can be combined but still look cohesive.


This layout was also inspired by the class I am taking at Big Picture Classes by Nic Howard. She provided lots of ideas in creating a personalized background.


Thanks for dropping by and leaving some love!

4 comments:

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Cute photos and wonderful fussy cutting,LG! It is great to hear that you are enjoying your class.:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and love love love the photos!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a fabulous page!!! Love the background (that class sounds fun!), love all the details and different elements you used and those colors are truly amazing!!!!

Sam said...

this is sooo pretty. i really love the misted background