November 16, 2012

One Sunday afternoon...

...I took this photos at Nuvali while we are at Starbucks. Also, one Sunday a few weeks ago, I made this layout for my DT assignment at Imaginarium Designs.I love Sundays because it is always the most quiet day of the week. A day when I can spend more time with my family and for myself.

Here was the layout that I made using some Graphic45 goodies. It has been a long time since I used some G45 just because I think their products is not my style. The great thing about their papers lately is the back design is more soft and has a milder design which I love.


Products Used: Graphic 45 patterned papers, white gesso, sand, Kaisercraft stamp, AC Thickers, Prima Alpha Sticker, Mists and Liquid Pearls.


Imaginarium Design Chipboards used:
Train Track Border (IDB0006)

The train track border chipboard was initially painted with white gesso and adhered sand. Once it dried, I immediately misted a few greens and browns on it while it was still wet to add colour.

5 comments:

pysselpetra said...

elegant page sweetie ♥

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful page!! Love it!!!

Hannie C said...

Still in awe looking at your layout every time I drop by your site.

Mette said...

Soooo beautiful! I love it!

Monique Liedtke said...

Fabulous page LG! and I think that it doesn't matter which papers you use, all your pages will be beautiful!!!