December 17, 2012

Just For Fun

Christmas is just around the corner. Like everyone else, this is the busiest time of the year for me and my family. We are mostly outside running errands, participating in school events, trips here and there, and catching up with our Christmas shopping. I will be lucky if I even have the time to scrap.

Happily, I managed to find a layout that I did awhile ago but forgot to post it here. My blog has been quiet lately so just imagine how thrilled I am that I can post something here.


This layout is not for any DT assignment. I used my scraps to create this playful layout adding different shaped elements. I also did some doodling, painting, and stamping here. I love how different this is from the layouts I used to make.

Thanks for dropping by! Happy Holidays to everyone!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooooo beautiful LG!! I love love love the colors, the circles, the design... just gorgeous!!!

pysselpetra said...

i like it alot
have a great christmas with family and friends
<3

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Absolutely delightful LG! Love everything about it!:)