August 7, 2013

PL Week 21 Using Scraptastic Club's June A Day in the Life Kit

LG here with my first attempt in using A Day in the Life kit that debuted last month. 



I am very excited that Scraptastic Club joined the craze over Project Life. This is my 2nd year doing Project Life and until the release of this kit, I find it quite difficult.

Unlike most of you, Becky Higgin's Project Life is not available here in the Philippines. I end up using my stash to create my PL pages. I cut my patterned papers, create handmade embellishments, make my own journaling cards, and spent a lot of time just doing a single spread. It was definitely a challenge.

With A Day in the Life kit, I can make a single spread in 1 hour because everything that I need is there. I can just actually use the journaling cards as it is, add photos, stamp a date, and write my journaling.

Check this out:


I had so much fun creating this spread. I spent a lot of time playing with the embellishments and personalized everything. Below are the individual pages:


Aside from the PL kit, I was able to incorporate the embellishments that came with previous kits. I have used patterned papers and embellishments from the Destination Unknown kit and Carry On kit. 

Here are a few close-ups as well:




Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: