January 17, 2014

A Layout Using This Life Noted Kit by Scraptastic Club

I have seen several gorgeous layouts made by my co-dt here using the This Life Noted kits. I was challenged to try it out since I use this kit mainly on my weekly album. At first I was a bit intimidated because of the limitation of not using patterned papers on my layout. I have never done it before because I am a patterned paper gal.

The funny thing was, when I started constructing my page, it was a breeze. It is as if everything was cutout already and all I have to do is just glue them all together




It took me less than 30 minutes to finish this page. I have used the 3x4 journaling cards, the We Love wood veneer, the flair badge, diecut, and heart wood veneer from the kit.



With the 12x12 chevron diecut that came with the November kit and a square patterned paper scrap from the October Never Tear Us Apart kit, I was able to pull of this cute layout of my daughter.

No comments: