January 19, 2009

Congratulations Artz De Scrap!


Figuring out how to start this hobby is very confusing for newbies like me. What pictures to use? What materials I need? How to layout it? And if anybody will find our layouts appealing. Having the internet gave way to information and knowledge and with http://artzdescrap.blogspot.com I was able to figure out what to do and how to start. You inspired me to look at things in a different way, creating LOs, papercrafts, and other projects that I never thought Im capable of.

In celebrating your anniversary, I would like to congratulate Artz de Scrap for a very fruitful 1st Year !!! You truly inspire newbies like me. With all your ideas, suggestions and creative designs, you showed us how a true scrapper should be. INNOVATIVE! FUN! PASSIONATE!

I wish you all the success, more years and more LOs. Looking forward for a more fruitful 2009 from you!!!

1 comment:

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

You scrap so well, you dont look like a newbie in this craft... thanks for always dropping by at sk!

Happy Scrapping!