I do apologize if I wasn't able to post anything for the past few days. I was out of town with my family to post-celebrate Hannah's first birthday. I will post some pics as soon as I uploaded the photos from my DSLR.
Anyway, here is a sneak peak of my entry to a2z Scraplets April Challenge:
Challenge: Blind Scrapping
- Cut pp#1 to 11x2 inches.
- Adhere pp#1 to left hand side of base sheet, 0.5inches from the top and bottom.
- Cut PP#2 to 7.5x9.5 inches.
- Adhere PP#2 1 inch from the top, and 1.5 inches from the right hand side of the base sheet (longest side @ top).
- Cut pp#3 to 4x10 inches.
- Adhere pp#3 2 Inches from the bottom of the base sheet, the shortest side, flush with the right hand side of base sheet.
- Adhere your 2 small photos side by side (or one 4x3), above pp#3, on the left hand side.
- Adhere the large photo next to the smaller photos, close to edge right hand side, and close to the bottom of pp#3.
- Adhere journal box on the left hand side of your large photo, and under the smaller photos, on pp#3.
- Add your title under pp#3, on the left hand side.
- Add 3 small embellishments next to the title, on the right hand side.
- Further embellish, add journaling, doodling etc - if desired.