April 27, 2009

A2Z Scraplet Entry

Good day!

I do apologize if I wasn't able to post anything for the past few days. I was out of town with my family to post-celebrate Hannah's first birthday. I will post some pics as soon as I uploaded the photos from my DSLR.

Anyway, here is a sneak peak of my entry to a2z Scraplets April Challenge:

Challenge: Blind Scrapping

  1. Cut pp#1 to 11x2 inches.
  2. Adhere pp#1 to left hand side of base sheet, 0.5inches from the top and bottom.
  3. Cut PP#2 to 7.5x9.5 inches.
  4. Adhere PP#2 1 inch from the top, and 1.5 inches from the right hand side of the base sheet (longest side @ top).
  5. Cut pp#3 to 4x10 inches.
  6. Adhere pp#3 2 Inches from the bottom of the base sheet, the shortest side, flush with the right hand side of base sheet.
  7. Adhere your 2 small photos side by side (or one 4x3), above pp#3, on the left hand side.
  8. Adhere the large photo next to the smaller photos, close to edge right hand side, and close to the bottom of pp#3.
  9. Adhere journal box on the left hand side of your large photo, and under the smaller photos, on pp#3.
  10. Add your title under pp#3, on the left hand side.
  11. Add 3 small embellishments next to the title, on the right hand side.
  12. Further embellish, add journaling, doodling etc - if desired.
I will post my final LO as soon as the reveal is made.


CreativeMe68 said...

Happy Birthday Lil Hannah!!! Love the sneak peak....is this blind scrappin challenge for the same LO that you did the A_Z Scraplets LO?
Luv Shaz xoxo

Vicki said...

happy birthday hannah!!!! love the sneak peek, it's fab - can't wait to see the whole thing xxx

Marcia P @ The Stamp Spot said...

Happy birthday to your little one LG, and love the sneak peeks ... can't wait to see the whole thing.

:) Marcia P