April 27, 2009

Creative Scrapper's 1hr LO Contest

Good day to you all but not so good to me!

Despite having a fever and a flu, I am still looking forward to scrap all day. Scrapping is one of my passion now and having to scrap to inspire others is a great honor for me. That is what a DT Member is all about.

I know I have lots of deadlines but I always enjoy making LOs for challenges, for crops and for random contests. Like early today, I almost forgot about the 1hr Sketch LO Contest over at Creative Scrappers Forum. Luckily, I was able to read Kristine's email reminder.

Having to work for an hour for this LO is a great challenge for me since I am a slow scrapper. I have read Kristine's email around 9:16pm EST and the contest will end at 10pm EST.

Working so fast, no photos printed, no pps chosen, I grabbed the first pack on my table from ScrapAttack. I printed my photo then on with scrapping. I was so happy to finish my entry at 9:50pm EST, giving me enough time to upload my work.

Here is the sketch:


Here is my entry:



Title: So Cool

Journaling:
"nothing can be more adorable than seeing you wearing my stuff. This is way too cool darlin'"

Materials Used: Sassafras Lass pps


This is just a simple LO finished in less than 30minutes. I did it!!! I love these 1hr Sketch Contest at CS always. I always have fun and the sketches are very easy to work with. Thanks Kristine! Happy Birthday to CS again!

But......

You think its a great ending...

NO....

The unthinkable happened, while uploading my LO, I lost my internet connection. I wasn't able to submit my LO on time because my connection went back on at 10:27pm EST. What a luck, right?

Oh well, what's important is I was able to participate to this amazing event and created another cool LO.

Till next time sweeties

6 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Gorgeous LO...Wish I could scrap that quick!!! Love your journalling Luv Shaz xoxo

Anonymous said...

I agree with you Shazz, I need at least a day or so. I might have just picked my papers in an hour. You are a freak LG, LOL, but an incredibly talented one :)

Belynda-Lee said...

wow that layout is amazing sweetie, just stunning especially for doing it in under an hour. I too am a slow scrapbooker, love working on the detail. Well done hun.

Birgit said...

wow your Layout is so cool!!!! i love this!!!

CHING said...

Hi LG, Great lo ! the good thing is you did it ! I missed to join the 1hr. sketch challenge coz of American Idol ! Hi hi hi !!!

Jane Ettia Jones said...

oh LG i love those sunnies how adorable and your page just ROCKS