November 23, 2009

My All Time Favorite Song

is the title for this next layout that I am about to share with you. I love the song because of its melody and its lyrics. It is the perfect song that describes my feelings towards my precious daughter, Hannah. Check it out:



Inspired by this song of Michael Ruff, I was able to create a very sentimental layout. I think the title says it all so I did not add any journaling anymore. I decided to make my title as thr main focus, I was really emotional while making this layout. I listened to the song repeatedly so that I can pour every inch of my heart to this layout.

Photobucket

This layout is also for Scrap Whisper's Team Five Reveal. Check it out here

Thanks for looking

8 comments:

Malmis said...

Absolutely lovely...

Tara Orr said...

Just breathtaking!! Love the punch of orange against the blue!

Jana Eubank said...

Beautiful design, LG! I love the cluster of flowers and the way the butterflies flutter from it! Love the layered strips, the jewels, the stitched ribbon! It's all just perfect!

Anne P said...

Just beautiful and you can see you have created something special in this one.

Cathy Bautista said...

This is one of my favorite songs too! Love the large title! Will try that out one of these days. :) TFI.

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

this is my fave song too LG... your page is so inspiring!

Denise said...

Wow!!! I'm in total awwww, this is just gorgeous!!!!

pysselpetra said...

OMG this must be one of your best ever - i just adore it!!!