February 16, 2010

All About Hannah

Good day!

I adore Pink Paislee and I just can't get enough of it. So while waiting for their new releases to hit the stores, I purchased some Pink Paislee Amber Road patterned papers from YourScrapbookStash and made a layout about Hannah. On this layout, my journaling was about my DD's likes and dislikes, her characteristics, her traits, and her personality. I have been planning to create this subject for months, and this is the best time since she's turning two on April.

Photobucket

Cardstock: Bazzill Kraft
Patterned Papers: Pink Paislee Amber Road
Alpha: Pink Paislee's Chipboard Expressions and Cardstock Expressions
Flower: Prima Gallery Rose Quillen
Paint: Shimmerz VIBEZ and Blingz
Others: chipboard, distress ink, butterfly punch

Photobucket

I just love how this layout turned out. Even though it's simple, the focus was the photo and the journaling which was my original plan. I love how the papers brought out the photo and how the title popped out.

Thanks for dropping by! Will try my best to visit your blogs one of this days. I am just busy for the past few weeks.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful LO! love the cut out leaves and the colour combo!!! great job!

Marisa said...

Stunning layout LG! I would not call this layout simple and those papers certainly do match the photo perfectly. Gosh I can't believe that Hannah will be 2 in April!

Cathy Bautista said...

This is beautiful sis!!! I was surprised with that picture of Hannah. She's grown really fast and to think I just saw her this January! What a journaling too! Precious!

Jess said...

really beautiful layout LG!

Malmis said...

Lovely!

Martha said...

Beautiful LG! Did you use a typewriter?? The journaling looks awesome!

Jessy Christopher said...

This is truly beautiful!! Love that u wrote a beautiful long journaling to remember Hannah's quirks :)

Pearl said...

She looks soo grown up here ! beautiful use of the PP here , LG!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

soooo beautiful, love the journalling!!