May 27, 2010

My Scrapbook Nook June Kit!!!!

Create something beautiful in June! This month's kit is designed with the warmth and relaxation of early summer in mind. We've blended the very best of the new My Mind's Eye, So Sophie papers to create a beautiful kit, sure to cause some major competition with the beautiful great out doors!

This kit inlcudes:

13 My Mind's Eye double sided papers
2 My Mind's Eye die cut papers
2 My Mind's Eye alphabets
1 American Crafts Thickers alphabet
Trim from Webster's Pages
Ribbon from American Crafts
Lace from Prima
several journaling cards and die cuts from My Mind's Eye
and some great metal clips from 7 Gypsies

$36 in value but only $28 for subscribers! Shop NOW!

Get out and shoot some great summer photos today so you are ready for the creative inspiration that's about to blow in from the west!

No comments: