May 15, 2011

Once Upon a Sketch May 15 Layout

Good day ladies!

I am assigned to contribute for Once Upon a Sketch every 15th of the month so I would love to share with you the newest challenge.


MAY 15TH CHALLENGE

Journalling criteria: Your journalling should be typed  (and remember it should be at least 1-2 lines long)You can also make a card or altered item based on this sketch and use a typed quote instead of journalling. 

and this sketch

Here is my take to the sketch:

This is a layout of my younger sister with my Hannah taken last year. I had this photo printed almost a year ago but never had the chance to use it for my pages because I was waiting for the right paper. I have finally used it with Prima's Madeline.



PRIZES

For this challenge there will be 2 main prizes, which means 2 winners..!

 One lucky person, whose project will be voted on by the Design Team will win a $US20.00 Gift Voucher to spend at Your Scrapbook Stash, one of our sponsors in May. 


The other winner, as voted again by the Design Team will receive this kit 

Fancy Pants Rusted Sun Collection Kit
This collection kit includes: 8 - 12"x12" sheets of double sided cardstock, 1 - 12" flocked transparency, 1 - 12" printed transparency, Glitter Cuts, 5x8" notebook journal, 20 brads, 12 title tags, 45 buttons, 1 sheet of rub ons, element stickers, alphabet stickers, 3 yards of ribbon & a Card kit with enough supplies to make 6 cards with envelopes and 2 tags.

The Design Team will also vote on their Top 5 favourite projects and those projects will be our FEATURED projects for this challenge. 

There will also be one entry, which will be chosen RANDOMLY using random.org and this person will receive a $US10.00 Gift Voucher to also spend at 


Read more information here!

8 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow this is breathtaking! Gorgeous gorgeous layout!!!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Absolutely STUNNING! I LOVE this so much. SUCH an awesome cool page. PERFECT photos and it all goes together so well. It is wonderful having you at OUAS!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and all those amazing flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous page LG!!!

Heather Jacob said...

when I saw this I fell in lve with it .....sooooooooooooooo stunninly breathtaking .... I love every element about it ..... pure art.....a masterpiece ..hugz x

Treesa said...

WOW girl what can I say but simply stunning !!!!! inspiring...I have too say I am a HUGE fan of yours hehe :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful page LG! I love that it is so full without being overwhelming! Nicely done!

Yolande (pronounced you-land-a) said...

Wow...your LO is absolutely inspiring...really breathtaking. The details are superb...!