May 14, 2011

VC Challenge #4 at Go Wild Crop


Go Wild w/ PLACEMENT

Are you one of those scrapbookers who's spending a lot of time rearranging all the elements on your page before adhering it? Can't seem to decide how to place everything up?

I am guilty of that! I spend 80% of my time rearranging everything that is why it takes me at least 2 hours to create a layout. So I challenge you, go wild with placement!!!! Do not over think this challenge! Go ahead and start cutting, adhering piece by piece as you go! No more rearranging. Create a layout in less than 45mins. I don't need properly arranged layering. I want to see a fun and free layout!


Finally I was able to use my Crate Paper's stash. Preordered this Portrait collection a few months ago at the Nook and never had the chance to use it due to work and other obligations. Now, I was able to create my 1st layout using this line in less that 40minutes, most of it, doing fuzzy cutting.


Do you want to win the entire collection of Lily Bee's "This & That" and "Happily Lost"? The Go Wild Virtual Crop at My Scrapbook Nook is ongoing!!! You still have 2 more days to catch up with all the fun challenges. Aside from the grand prize, we are giving a way several May kits as random prizes.

8 comments:

Mel said...

Oh wow, now that is an awesome challenge, I am not so sure I could do this. I love my new nook kit, just finished a layout. Your layouts is awesome LG. (as usual stunning) Melx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love this!!! I loveeeeeee all the layers and the design is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Leanne said...

FANTASTIC!!!! Love this LG..x

Joanna said...

Awesome LO girl! Love how easy breezy it looks! Great pic too..sounds like a fun challenge, I will have to check it out! :)

@JoyceCasaldi said...

I love the design! Your pages are always so perfect!

Unknown said...

Neat page! So much depth and detail!

Carin McDonough said...

Completely perfect as always! :)

Treesa said...

oh wow again haha gorgoeus, where do you get such amazing ideas ?? !!