April 26, 2012

Congratulations to the next batch of Nook DTs

First of all I would like to give thanks to Leah and Pam for working so hard and giving me the opportunity to work with the best kits and the most talented ladies in this industry at My Scrapbook Nook. The last 3 years as a Nook DT thought me a lot. I have learned to appreciate and love this craft more. All the past DTs I have worked with are the sweetest ladies I have met online. They were always supportive and gracious in sharing their talent to all of us.

I decided to not reapply not because I dont want to be part of their team but because of personal reasons. I know you have all noticed that I barely post something here in my blog, and that is the same reason why I have to let go of a few things to prioritize my personal and work life for now.

Even though I am not part of their DT starting this term, I will continuously support this amazing kit club and will give them high praises because truly they are one of the best available right now. If you want something worth it to spend your hard earned money and still get the best of the best products, subscribing to the Nook kits is the answer. Pam is very generous to all the Nook subscribers, offering different kinds of great deals like grab bags, mini kits and a lot more.

For May, be a subscriber and receive June KIT for FREE along w/a FREE June Grab Bag. You only pay the shipping for your free kit and grab bag!!!! You will also receive another free kit after 12 paid months!!! That's TWO FREE kits and a grab bag when you sign up for 12 months!!!!!


Another thing, I would like to congratulate the new additions to the Nook Design Team Erika Gasser, Aleksandra Gadji, Patricia Roebuck, and Bente Fagerberger. I am looking forward to all your creations with the kits. Leah is amazing when it comes to choosing the perfect fit to showcase the kits and I believe that you will inspire a lot of scrapbookers with your work.

And to all the returning DTs, you know who you are c",) I LOVE YOU ALL. Keep up the good work! I am so honored to have worked with the best. No goodbyes because you will definitely see me here, in Facebook and of course my online home, the Nook message board.

5 comments:

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

I love you my friend♥

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry to hear you stepped down... I have always loved your creations with their kits! I hope that everything that is happening in your life will turn out ok!!

Carol W. said...

Best of Luck to you! Will miss your projects made with the My Scrapbook Nook kits. Hugs Carol

Lilith Eeckels said...

Sweet LG so sad to see you go but know you have to!! Hope to see you around!! I'll miss your amazing work but will be lurking!!!

Jessy Christopher said...

Whatever you are doing, I will support you my friend! You have been an awesome DT at the Nook, you have inspired many as well as to me! Wish you all the best. So much love to my friend. Xoxo