April 11, 2012

OUAS BlogHop Winner from my post

Hi ladies. First of all I would like to apologize for being MIA. Time is moving fast with all the work load that was assigned to me and I had no choice but to let Mr. Mojo take a break for now. Hopefully I will be back next week with new projects and my PL pages.

For now, I just want to announce my GC winner from my OUAS Birthday Bloghop post.


Thank you for all who joined us and left us with so much sweet messages. We really needed that because all those comments inspired us to continually create pages and share our creations with you. Thanks for supporting OUAS!

Sherri, CONGRATULATIONS! Please send me an email at teapot2angel@yahoo.com so that I can send you the Gift Certificate as soon as possible. I really wanted to send some goodies to the winner but unfortunately, shipping cost is way too expensive when shipping internationally. Congrats once again!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats Sherri!

Carol W. said...

Congratulations Sherri

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

bathroom sink said...

Many of these work hands-free, removing the risk of picking up dangerous germs and bacteria from their handles.

Taj White said...

Hey there LG, hope all is well with you and your lovely family. Little Hannah sure is growing up :) Beautiful creations as always! love you friend!

Molly said...

Congrats...
http://molly1989-mollysplace.blogspot.com/2012/04/5050-giveaway.html

Molly said...

Congrats...

http://molly1989-mollysplace.blogspot.com/2012/04/5050-giveaway.html