October 19, 2012

Fussy Cutting

Dealing with life can be stressful. Raising a toddler is very tiring. Working full time is exhausting. These are just a few reasons why I love scrapbooking so much. Whenever I am in my scraproom I feel relief, peaceful, and quiet. It is my me time. I am not creating everyday but I always look forward to it.


One of the common technique I love is cutting intricate patterns from pps. I spend most of my creative time doing this because it is very relaxing. I also love the layering it can provide to a page. One of the best patterned papers to work with using this technique is Webster Pages.

Here was a layout that I did a few months ago when I guest design for Webster Pages:

5 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

This is so pretty LG! Love the fussy cutting.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeee the photo, the misting and love love love that fussy cutting!!!

scrapcat said...

une page merveilleuse, magnifique, magique !! bravoooooo et gros bisous !!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love the cameo too! :D

Lizzyc said...

HI.. I so agree with the fussy cutting and how relaxing it is. I tend to zone out when I am cutting things out!! this layout looks really lovely..the cluster with the bird cage is so pretty.. and the cameo in the corner is a very feminine touch!!