March 15, 2013

Everyday is Like Sunday

 Hi everyone! I would like to share with you a few layouts that I did using the Everyday Is Like Sunday Kit and add-ons by Scraptastic Club.

I love kits like this, kits containing colorful papers and embellishments. They are perfect for everyday photos of kids, a sunny environment or even our love for scrapbooking. 

2 Adorable 

This month's theme is about punches. I admit, I am a hoarder when it comes to punches before but with the release of Silhouette Cameo, my punches hasn't been used for quite a while. Thank goodness of this month's theme, I was able to rekindle my love for punches.



A Must Have 

I particularly love this artsy hexagon patterned paper that came with the kit (Glitz Honeycomb). It inspired me to create a layout about my addiction to mists. Here, I have used it to splatter some dots, used it to paint circles, as an ink to the clear stamps, and as a spray.



I hope you enjoyed viewing my layouts using this fun kit.
Thanks for dropping by! 

1 comment:

Monique Liedtke said...

Just fabulous!!! Love everything about these two!