July 5, 2013

Scraptastic April Kit: Happiness Together


Inspired by the diecuts, I cut a big phrase using my Cameo that I downloaded from the Silhouette Online Store. I occupied 80% of my cardstock to use it as my background. It was tedious adhering the diecut to the patterned paper because of all the detailed area. With patience and concentration, I finally made it.


To make the background subtle, I used gesso to make the phrase a bit translucent. I wanted the photos and the embellishments to pop so I had to do it. I also cut the word "together" and adhered it on top of the word happiness and the photo.


To make everything complete, I cluttered some embellishments on the left side of the photo. I have used my rubon stash beneath the yummy embellishments that came with the kit. 

Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

Sam said...

i lovely love the background! you rock!