September 22, 2013

Scraptastic Club Classy Girls Kit

Hi everyone! LG here sharing another project that I made using the Scraptastic Club Classy Girls kit and add ons.

Like any other girls, my daughter loves the color pink. She has tons of clothes, accessories, and shoes with the different hues of pink. Just imagine how excited I am when I got the Classy Girls kit. The softness of the pink color there is perfect for any girl layout.


For this layout, I played with my mist and masking templates to create a mesh look background. Inspired by the chevron patterned paper, I used similar colors of mist.


I had so much fun layering the stickers, patterned papers, diecuts, and Ormulo flair button. By adding liquid pearls, I was able to accent the flowers.

This was an easy page to make because the colors made everything work. You can never go wrong with the kits because it is perfectly coordinated.

Thanks for viewing! Happy Weekend!


1 comment: