September 25, 2013

Week 30: This Life Noted July Kit

Hi everyone! Here is my Week 30 spread using the July This Life Noted kit.

I do know that some people are doing PL spreads by color theme so the photos they use are quite filtered the same way. Looking into this kit you will notice that it is bursting with colors. It gave me freedom to use any photos that I wanted to add.


i love how everything is very easy and fun to use. It gave me more ability to do some alteration by adding a few embellishments here and there. Here are the individual pages:

  


As you noticed, aside from the July PL kit, I incorporated one journaling card from the June PL kit and some scraps from the July kit. That's what great with all the kits by Scraptastic Club, they are so coordinated that you can even mix-n-match. Here are more detailed photos of some of the journaling card layouts that I did for my Week 30 spread:









Everything is so COLORFUL! I am definitely in love with the July PL kit. Definitely my favorite spread so far for this year.

No comments: