November 6, 2013

I Love To Take Photos

Good day! Just a quick post for today of a layout that I did using photos taken from my phone.

Like any other mom who is very fond of her kid, I take photos of Hannah almost everyday. Random photos doing absolutely anything using my phone or my dslr. But like any other kid, they sometimes feel that we are taking so much photos that they tend to shy away from the camera.

Like on this layout, it took me several attempts to capture a smile from her. She first started covering her face using a cap and a huge sunglass - like a celebrity running away from paparazzi.


Here, I have used September Everybody Talks kit by Scraptastic Club. I love the color combination of the kit especially with these photos.


To achieve this look, first I have used a lot of mists and gesso to add an interesting background. I did some splattering techniques, blotting, and sprinkling. Then, using Maggie Holmes Printed Vellum Paper, I overlapped it on the middle so that I can add my big title.

I adore the huge alpha that came with this kit. It looked like it was cut using a diecut machine. By adding some buttons on the middle of the "O", it made the title work interesting.

No comments: