November 4, 2013

Classy Girls Kit Layouts

Happy Monday everyone! LG here sharing with you a couple of layouts using the August Classy Girls kit.

In case you are wondering why I am still sharing some August kit layouts, I failed to share them with you when I missed to post it more than a month ago. I do have a valid reason that I am sure you will all understand. My dad had a stroke back then. He was in the ICU for more than a week due to a blood clot, high blood pressure, failing kidneys, and the stroke. Right now, he is at home recovering and still have to undergo a few tests and physical therapy.

I can't say that I missed scrapbooking during that time. Our family was very depressed because of what happened to my 59yr old dad. Thank God he is home right now. After a few weeks of stress, tears, lack of sleep, and depression, most of us got sick because our bodies cannot handle it no more. But soon as we were able to relax a bit and continue with our normal routine, I found myself scrapbooking. It was my therapy. So here you go, check out these layouts that I did

Pretty Perfect

I had so much fun making this layout! I usually use a lot of negative space when I am designing but this time around, I managed to fill 70% of the entire layout.


I used a lot of foam tapes to add depth to some of the embellishments, I even used it on my photos. I also added bits of sequins around my page because they are so cute and perfect for the design concept.

Celebrate 33

For this layout, I was inspired by pinterest the old fashion way. I used the cork patterned paper design as my main focus. By pinning a few photos and some random stickers, I was able to achieve a cork board look.




No comments: