January 21, 2010

My Scrapbook Nook February Kit!!!

You will definitely believe this but the kits on My Scrapbook Nook is getting better and better. For only $28 you'll get an amazing kit monthly. Check out this kit:


With all the drama and mystery of nature, this stunning kit is certain to capture your attention! February is a lovely mix of earthen tones, with a striking display of color and pattern that at once distract you and leave you delightfully surprised.

This kit contains:
13 sheets of Basic Grey Origins double sided paper
1 sheet of Origins Stickers
1 Bella Boulevard Alphabet in Carla Bell Pepper Yellow
1 yard of pale yellow grosgrain
1 package of Bella Blooms
1 yard of Black velvet
Maya Road Chandelier pins
1 Basic Grey Origins "Writer's Block" tablet
1 yard of Prima lace

Indulge your mysterious side with the February collection!


So what are you waiting for? Order your Nook Kits NOW!!! Remember, this kit is available at My Scrapbook Nook. And remember, if you avail of our subscription, you'll get these kits for only $28 monthly. Avail of our 12months subscription and you'll get your 13th month kit for FREE. So hurry up! Sign up now! And dont forget to place my name (LG) on the referral field. ORDER HERE!!!!

4 comments:

Hannie C said...

oh goodie.. I'm getting this paper line too, can't wait to see what you'll be creating out from it.

Casey Wright said...

Yay! I just joined the Scrapbook Nook Kit club and am hoping that this is on my doorstep when I get home! Looking forward to playing with it!

Jana Eubank said...

What a pretty kit! And I adore you Year-End page! WOW!!! Love the freeform feel to it!

Michelle H. said...

Wow! What a prety kit!!
I know how much you love BG!!
WTG on the new DT's!!
Have a blessed weekend!!
Hugs!