February 28, 2014

January This Life Noted Kit

Happy Friday everyone! LG here sharing with you my last week for my weekly spread album for 2013. Here I have used the January This Life Noted kit and some elements from the December kit.

This might be my 2013 week 53 spread but I am way behind my weekly album. I decided to work on it backwards as I catch up. This time around, I will have to work on it as fast as I can so that I can start with my 2014 album. I decided to mainly focus on photos while adding some inserts here and there and just put the designs on it.

Week 53 (Dec. 29 to 31)

Left Page

Right Page

Unlike before, I spend so much time designing each card. This time around, I did some minimal designs to make my pacing fast. I added the journaling on my photos directly and the embellishments were concentrated on the inserts. I also turned my photos to black and white to make the colors pop since the January This Life Noted kit is composed of some fun colorful elements.
some details
Happy Weekend!!!

No comments: