March 21, 2014

Scraptastic Club April SNEAK PEEK

Hello!  I can't believe it's already time to share with you the sneak peeks of the April 2014 kits! There is something new in the kits this month, plus the  great papers and embellishments that we are used to.

April 2014 This Life Noted Kit

(Only just a few left, do not delay!)


You probably want to make sure you get on the list to subscribe because you DO NOT want to miss any more of these amazing embellishments and stamps.  I mean, do you see what I see?  Because I see something new and FANTASTIC!

Let Me Go


I know I'm excited for this kit because it's perfect for all of those spring break photos I'm about to take.  However, there are so many fun patterns and embellishments, you could scrap almost anything with this beauty.

Worth Wondering


There's a lot of beauty in this tiny little peak.  This kit is just lovely and I know it'd be perfect for any spring or Easter photos.  Even if those aren't the subjects for you, there are enough elements here to suit many types of photos.

No comments: